There are lot of yummy and nutritious food items one can make from instant formula powder. This post highlights one such yummy recipe of a dessert.
- 2 cup milk
- 1 cup infant formula powder
- 1/2 cup(100 gm) fresh cream
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla essence
- Take all the ingredients together in a big bowl.
- Mix them with a blender until sugar dissolves completely.
- Pour the mixture in freezer safe container. Cover it and freeze it till it is semi set.
- Take it out and churn this with a blender till all the ice crystals break down.
- Transfer it again to freezer safe container and freeze till it is firm.
- Scoop and serve with strawberry or any other sauce of your own choice.