- 1 tbsp Garlic
- 1/2 cup Bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup Barbecue sauce
- 1 large Onion(chopped)
- 1 Green Bell pepper(chopped)
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1 tbsp Soy sauce
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- 3/4 kilo Beef
- Salt and pepper
- We will start by placing eggs in the beef and mix and combine them well.
- Now add bread crumbs and mix them well again
- Then add chopped onion and bell pepper and continue to mix it.
- Now mix barbecue sauce with the beef
- Then mix garlic with the beef .
- Now add a pinch of salt and pepper and mix it well.
- Now transfer this mixture in loaf tray.
- Then for topping Sauce mix tomatoes sauce with soy sauce and dash of garlic powder.
- Now spread this topping over loaf in baking tray
- Preheat the oven at 150 degree Celsius.
- Place your meat loaf on same temperature for 30 minutes
- After 30 minutes take out your loaf and again spread topping sauce and give your tray a little swirl.
- Now bake this again for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minute just check by cutting little slice with knife whether the loaf is cook. If the beef is brown in color your loaf is ready to eat.
- Serve this hot with side dish of your own choice.