- 1/2 kg Plain Flour
- 10 Egg yolk
- 1 cup Milk or Luke warm water
- 1 pinch of Salt
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- Pasta machine
- Mix all the ingredients to make a smooth dough.
- Nead the dough for 10-12 minutes.
- Then refrigerate this for 1/2 an hour.
- Now cut the dough in small pieces and make flat and thin pasta sheets with in pasta machine.
- If u don't have pasta machine you can make the sheets with rolling pin but try to make them as thin as possible.
- You can use any kind of filling and any kind of shape in making ravioli.
- You can steam the ravioli or fry them. (According to your taste)
- Watch my next blog for some wonderful ravioli sauce and filings.