1 Kg Boneless Chicken
- 1 tsp Garlic paste
- 1 tsp Chopped Coriander
- 1 cup hung curd
- 2 tsp Chaat powder(optional)
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp Red chili Powder
- 1/4 tsp Gram Masala Powder
- 1/4 tsp coriander powder
- 2 Pinch of red color
- 1 tbsp Lime juice
- 2 tbsp of oil
- Clean chicken properly and keep aside for dry (There should be no moisture in the chicken.
- Give some cuts on the chicken.
- Now for first marination, take red chilly powder and salt in bowl and squeeze lime in the bowl.
- Put This marination on the cuts of the chicken and keep aside for 1/2 an hour.
- Next we will prepare second marination and for that take hung curd and garlic paste in a bowl add all the dry ingredients in the curd a.
- If there is any leftover from first marination add that to second marination.
- Now put chicken in second marination and apply this marination real good on chicken
- Add 1 tbsp oil over chicken and mix it well.
- Preheat oven on 400-450 feranight.
- Put this chicken in oven for half an hour on same temperature, turn upside down after twenty minutes.
- Now take out chicken from oven Garnish with coriander and lemon slices sprinkle some chat masala.
- Serve your barbecue chicken hot with chutney or sauce of your own choice