- 7-8 sliced Bread
- 4 Eggs
- 1 cup Cinnamon sugar
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 cup Fruits (optional)
- 250 gm Butter
- 2-3 tbsp Honey
- In a medium sauce pan mix butter, sugar, vanilla extract and honey on medium to low heat for 3-4 minutes.
- Now transfer the sauce in a baking tray.
- After that cut the bread slice into 1 inch square pieces and spread them in baking tray.
- Repeat the process few times to get the good coverage.
- Now beat the eggs well and pour that over bread.
- Spread some fruits over bread.
- Seal the tray with clingfilm and rest this in fridge for 4-5 hours
- Now bake this in oven at 350 degree Celsius for 35 minutes.
- Serve this hot