- 10 piece chicken wings
- 1/2 cup corn flour
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup spring onion, diced
- 3 tablespoon Thai sweet chili sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon red chilly sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon roasted sesame seed
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Oil for deep frying
- Heat oil in wok.
- Take chicken, cornflour and garlic powder in a big bowl and mix them well.
- Deep fry these chicken wings in hot oil. Keep them aside.
- In a separate wok heat 1 tablespoon of oil and saute onion .
- Add chicken wings in the wok and then add both the sauces and salt according to taste.
- Stir fry them for 1-2 minutes and serve them hot .
- Garnish this with roasted sesame seed.