Serves 3-4 persons
- Zucchini 1 cup(diced)
- Eggplant 1 cup(diced
- Red bell pepper 1 cup(diced)
- onion 1 cup(diced)
- Garlic 2 tsp(chopped)
- Mixed herbs 3 tsp
- Salt 2 tsp
- Oil for frying
- Tomato puree 2 tbsp
- Cheese 2 tbsp
- Chilly flakes 2 tbsp
- Heat oil in a pan and saute zucchini for 2 minutes add 1 tsp salt and i tasp mixed herb in zuccini.Keep this zucchini separately
- Now in the same pan saute eggplant for 5-10 minutes add 1/2 tsp salt and 1/2 tsp mixed herb and saute this for 2-3 minute. Keep this separate with zucchini.
- Now saute red bell pepper for 1 minute with 1/2 tsp salt and herb and keep this also with other vegetables.
- Now heat oil in a separate pan and saute onions and garlic in this oil for 2-3 minutes.
- Add all the vegetables in this pan
- Add tomato to puree and mix them well
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese in the end over the vegetables and mix them again once.
- Garnish this with parsley and serve hot.