- Pork chops: 4 pc
- Olive Oil: 1 tablespoon
- Salt: 1/2 tablespoon
- Pepper: 1/2 tablespoon
- Onion: 1
- Beef bouillon cubes: 2
- Hot water: 1 cup
- Corn Starch: 1 tablespoon
- Cold Water: 3 tablespoons
1. Heat oil in non stick pan.
2. Put chop in the pan and wash your hand after putting all the chop.
3. Add salt and pepper.
4. Saute these chops till they turn brown on both the sides.
5. Now take a baking tray and grease that with oil.
6. Transfer chops in the tray.
7. Now saute sliced onion in the same pan.
8. Mix beef bouillon cubes in hot water.
9. Add this 1/2 cup hot water in onion.
10. When onions become tender transfer them on chops.
11. Cover the tray with aluminium foil and bake on 325 degree for 40-45 minutes.
12. Transfer pork in serving dish.
13. Mix corn starch with cold water and add left over tray juice in this corn starch.
14. Bring this to boil for 2-3 minutes.
15. Put this over pork chops.
16. Enjoy your chops with bread of your own size.