I've been looking for yeast less pizza recipes for a while and this is the best I stumbled on.
I strongly recommend this recipe
- 2 1/2 cup flour
- 23/4 teaspoon baking powder(if using baking soda use half the quantity and omit salt)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 3/4-1 cup of water
- In a big bowl mix flour with salt and baking powder.
- Add 3/4 cup water and oil. Make a dough of this mixture.
- Stir until it forms a ball. If dough is stiff, add more water.
- The dough should be soft, not sticky.
- Knead on a floured surface for 3-4 minutes.
- Bake at 400°F for 15-25 minutes.