- 3 cup(1/2 kg) mutton mince
- 2 tablespoon ginger paste
- 2 tablespoon garlic paste
- 2 tablespoon Bengal gram flour(besan),roasted
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoon raw papaya paste
- 1 teaspoon chilly powder
- 1 teaspoon cardamom powder
- 1 tablespoon dry rose petals
- 1 teaspoon mace(javitri) powder
- 1 tablespoon oil
- salt to taste
- Wash and clean the mutton mince and refrigerate this for at least an hour.
- Mix all the ingredients except oil with chilled mutton mince and put in a blender and mince well.
- Divide the mixture into 16 equal portion and shape into flat kababs.
- Grease a microwave safe plate and using the microwave+grill option preheat the plate for 3 minutes at 70% power.
- Place the kababs on the preheated plate and using the microwave+grill option microwave for another 5 minutes.Remove and turn the kababs over and microwave for another 5 minutes.
- Serve hot, with mint and coriander chutney, onion, tomatoes and lemon wedges.