Serves 6 person
- 4 hard boiled egg
- 4 tsp butter
- salt to taste
- 1/4 tsp black or white pepper
- 1 grated cheese cubes
- Chopped coriander leaves
- 12 bread slice
- Butter as desired
- Shell the eggs and mash them.
- Add salt, pepper and butter. Mix thoroughly till smooth.
- Add cheese and coriander leaves. Keep aside.
- Remove the hard crust from bread slice and butter them.
- Spread 2 teaspoon of egg mixture between two slices and press them. Cut into two triangular piece.
- Arrange the sandwich on a bed of cabbage or lettuce leaves. Serve with cucumber salad.