- 200gm shortcrust pastry
- 2 whole egg
- 1 egg yolk
- pinch of salt
- 125ml milk, full fat
- 125ml single cream
- 50gm boursin cheese
- 100 gm smoked salmon
- Roll out the pastry on flour board. Using your tart baking mold, cut out the circle of pastry.
- Remove the circle from the board and press them in oiled baking mould with removable bottom.
- Chill the pastry for 5 minutes.
- Then lined the pastry case with grease proof paper or tin foil and fill with baking beans or uncooked rice, blind bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes at 180degree Celsius.
- Whisk egg, egg yolk and a pinch of salt together.
- Add milk and cream to the egg and whisk.
- Put a layer of boursin cheese in partly baked pastry case, Then lay the strips of smoked salmon on top of cheese.
- Pour the egg and cream mixture into the pastry case
- Bake the tartlets in a preheated oven at 180 degree Celsius for 15 minutes or until the egg is set but just wobbly in the middle.
- Your Cheese tartlet with smoked salmon is ready to eat.