Serves 4-5 people
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 11/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 large egg
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup blueberries
- In a large bowl add all the dry ingredients.
- Take another bowl start adding egg whisk it well.Add butter in whisked egg.
- Add milk in egg and gently whisk all the wet ingredients.
- Now mix all these wet ingredients in dry ingredients and mix them well
- We will not mix blue berries in this batter..
- Give this a rest of 15-20 minutes
- Heat a non stick pan on medium heat
- Grease the pan with some butter.
- Pour your batter on heated pan and sprinkle blueberries on the top of pancakes wait till bubbles appear on the sides of pan cake.
- Then flip them upside down and wait till they get brown on other side.
- You can enjoy ur pancake with jam, butter or honey.