- 6 bread slice
- Butter as desired
- 3 tsp jam
- 1/2 cup condensed milk
- 2 tsp cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- 5 tsp milk
- 1/2 cup desiccated coconut
- few almonds
- Remove the hard crust of bread slice and butter them lightly.
- Spread jam thinly on each slice and make sandwiches.
- Cut jam sandwich with any fancy cutter or simply cut them into four square pieces. Keep aside.
- Mix condense milk,cocoa powder, vanilla essence and milk till smooth.
- Pre-heat oven at 180c for 10 minutes and arrange grease foil on baking tray.
- Dip each mixture of bread in chocolate mixture till thoroughly coated.
- Spread desiccated coconut in a dish and coat cookies.Place these on baking tray.
- Repeat this procedure with all the bread slice and arrange them on baking tray.
- Arrange 1 almond on each cookie.
- Bake these cookies in pre-heated oven for 15 minute.
- Allow it to cool for 3-4 minutes. With the help of butter knife or spatula remove the cookies.