- 250 gms king fish fillets
- 1 tbsp green chillies, chopped
- 2 tbsp coriander, chopped
- 1 tsp garlic paste
- 1/2 cup fresh bread crumbs
- 1 egg, whisked
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1/2 tsp red chilly powder(optional)
- Salt to taste
- In microwave safe bowl add 1/4 cup of water, fish fillets and salt and microwave on high for 7 minutes.
- Remove and drain and discard water and mash the fish to coarse paste using fork or back of the spoon.
- Add green chilies, coriander bread crumbs,egg, and salt and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into 8 equal portions and shape each portion into flat patties.
- Now on hot pan shallow fry these patties till they turn light brown.
- Serve them hot with chutney or sauce of your own choice.