- 4 cup corn kernels
- 1 tsp garlic
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 1/4 cup chopped capsicum
- 1/2 cup red and yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup peas
- 1 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp flour
- 11/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup cheese
- 1/2 cup mozzarella
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- salt according to taste
- Coarsely grind half quantity of corn with little bit of milk and pinch of salt and keep aside.
- Heat 1 tsp oil in a pan and add chopped garlic, chopped onion, peas, chopped bell pepper, chopped capsicum and salt and saute all this for 1 min.
- Melt butter in a pan on slow flame and add flour in this butter and saute this till flour turn into light brown color. Add milk in this butter and then add cheese in this sause ( this will look like white sauce).
- Now grease any oven proof dish and add saute vegetables, both the corn kernels, white sauce, black pepper, oregano and an even layer of mozzarella on top of the casserole.
- Preheat oven at 180degree C, put this casserole in oven for 25-30 minutes till cheese melt and turn light brown on top.
- After 30 minutes take out casserole from the oven and let it cool for for 4-5 minutes.