- 2 cups (250gm)dark chocolate
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 1/4 cup castor sugar
- 1 cup plain floor
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp soda bi-carbonate
- 1/4 cup curd beaten
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1/2 cup walnut chopped
- 1 tsp butter for greasing
- butter paper for lining
- Grease and line 150mm shallow microwave safe bowl and keep aside.
- Sift together flour, soda bi-carbonate and baking powder and keep aside.
- In microwave safe bowl add chocolate pieces and microwave on high for 1 minute. Remove and stir lightly to get smooth mixture. Keep aside.
- In another bowl add butter and castor sugar and stir with wooden spatula till the mixture is soft and creamy.
- Add the melted chocolate to butter mixture and mix lightly.
- Add curd, vanilla essence,flour mixture,and walnut and mix lightly.
- Pour the batter into greased and lined dish and microwave on high for 3 minutes.
- Reduce the temperature to 70% power and microwave for another 1 minute. Remove and keep aside.
- Preheat microwave using the convection+grill option for 5 minutes at 220c
- Bake the brownie in the preheated microwave for 3 minutes at 220c. Remove from the microwave and let it cool.