- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 1/2 cup castor sugar
- 1 banana
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- 1/4 cup walnut, chopped
- 3/4 cup plain flour
- 1/4 tsp soda-bi carbonate
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp milk
- 30 small paper cups
- Sieve the flour with soda bi-crbonte with baking powder and salt and keep aside.
- Put the butter in mixing bowland stir with awooden spoon till it is soft and creamy.
- Add the castor sugar slowly mixing it well.
- Peel and mash banana, add the butter and sugar mixture and mix it well.
- Add vanilla essence, walnut and sifted flour mixtureand mix gently
- Add the milk to make dropping consistency.
- Put 1 tsp of the batter into each paper cup.
- Place 6 cups on a microwave safe plate at safe distence from each other and microwave on HIGH for 1 minute.
- Remove and keep aside for 5 to 7 minutes till it is cooked
- Preheat the microwave using oven +grill option at 220c for 3 minutes. Place the muffins on microwave safe plate and bake on same temperature for 3 more minutes till they are lightly brown on top.
- You can bake these muffins in oven also. Just preheat the oven at 180c and then place these muffins in the oven and bake them at same temperature for 20 minutes till they are lightly brown on top.