- 8 strawberries
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 scoop strawberry ice cream
- 6 tsp strawberry syrup
- 2 cup milk
- Crushed ice as required
- 1 bottle drinking soda
- 4 cherries or strawberries
- Blend strawberries and sugar till smooth
- Add crushed ice and strawberry syrup and churn again.
- Add strawberry ice-cream and blend a little.
- Add milk and blend for two more minutes.
- With the spoon put some strawberry syrup on the walls of the glass for garnishing.
- Pour equal portion in 4 glasses and filled the rest with drinking soda.
- Garnish with halved strawberries.