- 2/3 cup castor sugar
- 1 cup flour(maida)
- 3/4 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp soda bi carbonate
- 1 finely grated apple
- 2 eggs lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup chopped nuts
- 1 cup grated carrot
- 1/2 cup oil
- Pre-heat oven at 180C for 10 minutes.
- Sift castor powder, flour, baking powder, cocoa powder and soda together.
- Add lightly beaten eggs, grated carrot and grated apple and oil. Mix thourghly with wooden spatula.
- Line the cake mold with butter paper and pour the mixture into it.
- Bake at 180 C for 35 minutes.
- Insert the dry knife into cake if it comes out clean cake is ready.
- Leave the cake to cool.
- Serve it plan or cream frosting.