- Maida (Plain flour)- 200 grm
- Ajinomoto - 1 table spoon
- Chopped Mushrooms 1/2 cup
- Carrot - 1/2 cup
- Cabbage - 1/2 cup
- soy sauce - 1/2 tsp
- Garlic paste - 1/2 tsp
- Red dry chilies - 12 nos.
- Tomato - 2 nos.
- Salt - as per taste
- Make a dough of maida with warm water and salt ( as per taste). Then Knead the dough very well until the dough is flexible. Now leave the dough in the pot for a while and lets prepare the filling.
- Grate Cabbage , carrot and add pinch of salt to it. Now squeeze out water from them
- Now take a pan and saute mushroom with garlic in it again with a pinch of salt foe 4-5 min, now add grated carrot and cabbage and add soy sauce and aginomoto and mix them well
- Now make small small rolls with the Maida Dow and make little chapati ( chapatis should not be very thick or thin but quietly thin) and stuff the filling and close the momo by giving your desired shape.
- Then take One cooker or Steamer like Idli Pan and add 2 glass water in that and grease the plates of steamer with oil and keep Momos in it with certain distance and close it with cover and leave it for 10-15 minutes and serve it hot with the Chilly paste.
- For Chilly paste ( take warm water in bowl and add Red Dry chillies and live them for 15 minutes. Then blend it with tomato some onion, coriander and salt ( as per taste) .