- 1/2 kg chopped Palak( spinach)
- 250 gm cottage cheese
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 tsp onion paste
- 1 tsp garlic paste
- 1 tsp ginger paste
- 1 cup tomato puree
- 1/2 cup cream
- salt according to taste
- 1/2 tsp red chilly powder
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp coriander powder
- 2 small cardamon
- 2 bay leaf
- 2 tbsp oil
- Wash and boil spinach and 1 chopped onion in 1/2 litre water in open pan for 10 min .
- Make a puree of this boil spinach in a grinder and set water aside
- Now heat oil in different pan.Add cardamon and bay leaf in the oil.
- Add onion ginger garlic paste and saute this till onion turn into golden brown
- Add tomato puree and all dry masala. saute this till oil seperates out from masala
- Cut cottage cheese into cubes and add them in above masala.
- Now add spinch puree with spinach water in the pan. Boil this for 4-5 minute
- Add cream and again boil this for 4-5 minutes.
- Garnish this with cream and serve hot.