- 1/2 cup mutter(peas)
- 250 gm mushroom
- 1 tbsp oil
- 2 tsp onion paste
- 1 tsp garlic paste
- 1 tsp ginger paste
- 1 cup tomato puree
- 1/2 tsp red chilly powder
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp coriander powder
- 1/2 tsp garam masala
- Salt according to taste
- 1/2 tsp kasoori meethi
- 1 tbsp cream
- fresh coriander for garnishing
- Take a pan and saute mushroom on slow flame with a pinch of salt till mushroom gets tender.
- Now take oil in another wok add onion ginger garlic paste to this and saute this till paste turn in to brown color.
- Now add tomato puree and all the dry masala and saute this till oil separates out from masala.
- Add cream to this masala and again saute this for a minute.
- Now add mushroom and mutter and mix them well with masala.
- Add 1/2 glass of water and cover the wok with a lid and boil this on slow flame for 10 minutes.
- Now garnish this with green coriander and serve this hot.