- 1 cup plain flour
- 2 tsp gram flour
- 11/2 tsp cornflour
- 2 cup curd
- pinch of saffron color
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tbsp condense milk
- water as needed
- any plastic sauce dispenser to pour jalebi in hot oil
- Take a bowl add curd stir well then add maida,cornflour mix well to avoid lumps.
- Add food color, and water (If required) Hot oil and mix again.
- Batter should be pouring consistency set a side for 24hr to ferment.
- Take a bowl add sugar,water to make sugar syrup of 1 thread consistency add lime juice few drops in the syrup and keep it a side.
- Now take the fermented batter in sauce dispenser( if needed cut little bit of mouth of dispenser so that batter can pass out easily) Heat oil to fry jalebi.
- Pass the batter in the hot oil fry at a very low flame till golden brown color.
- Remove from the oil drain the oil, immediately dip in the sugar syrup for a min and remove in a plate.Pour condense milk over hot jalebi and Serve hot.