- 5 slice bread
- 4 full boiled egg
- 2 green onion chopped
- salt according to taste
- 1/2 tsp red chilly powder
- 2 tbsp chopped & boiled mushroom
- 2 tbsp corn flour
- Oil for frying
- In a bowl mix boiled eggs with chopped onion salt red chilly powder and mushroom. Make a soft dough of this mixture.
- Now take a bread slice and dip this in water now take this slice in youe palm and squeze out water by joining both the palms
- Now put egg mixture in this bread slice and cover the the mixture by rolling the bread around the mixture.
- Now roll this bread in corn flour and deep fry this in hot oil
- Serve them hot with green chutney or any other chutney or sauce of your own choice.