- 2 Chicken Breast
- 2 Egg
- 1 tbsp Flour
- 1 Tbsp Bread Crumbs
- 1 Tsp Garlic powder
- 1 Tsp Onion Powder(optional)
- 1 Tsp Oregano
- Salt according to taste
- 1/2 Tsp Black Pepper
- Oil for frying
- Cut and trim chicken in small Pieces.
- Now marinate chicken with salt, black pepper, Half the quantity of garlic powder for an hour.
- Heat oil in a wok and take flour, egg and bread crumb in three different bowl.
- Add salt in egg and garlic powder and oregano in bread crumbs.
- After an hour take out chicken from refrigerator and hold it with fork and dip first in flour then in egg and the in bread crumbs
- Directly put this in hot oil and deep fry it.
- Serve them hot with sauce or dip of your own choice.