- 2 cup Boiled Plain Rice
- 1 Green onion Chopped
- 1 Capsicum Chopped
- 1 Tsp Garlic Chopped
- 2 Tsp Soy Sauce
- 2 Tsp Green Chilly Sauce
- 1/2 Tsp Black Pepper
- Salt according to taste
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Oil
- 1/2 tsp Ajjinomotto
- Heat oil and garlic in a wok on high flame.
- Add onion and capsicum in this oil and wait till onion become translucent.
- Add all the Sauces with pepper and salt.
- Stir this nicely.
- Add Boiled Rice into this mixture.
- Sprinkle ajjinomotto on this rice and mix it well.
- Serve hot with gravy of your own choice.