- 300 gm mince sausage
- 1/2 tsp tabasco sauce
- 1 cup bread crumb
- 1 egg beaten
- 8 half boiled, shelled egg
- 3 slice bread
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- salt and black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh coriander
- oil for frying
- Now in a big bowl mix the sausage mince with the sauces, slice bread, chopped coriender and salt and pepper.
- Now divide this mixture into 8 equal portions.
- Dust eggs lightly with flour than cover each half boiled egg with the sausage mixture ,press well.
- Brush the beaten eggs and roll the eggs in bread crumbs.
- Then deep fry the eggs in hot oil until golden brown, drain on paper towels.
- Now cut each of them into half and serve hot with dip or sauce of your own choice.