- 4 big size potatoes
- 8 cheese slice
- 3 cups water
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1/2 cup Corn kernels
- 2 tablespoon sliced black olives
- 2 tablespoon chopped tomato
- 2 tablespoon chopped green onion
- salt according to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon finely shredded garlic
- 1 tablespoon chopped jalapenos adjust to taste
- 2 tablespoon tobasco sauce
- Wash the potatoes and slice them into halves.
- Boil approximately 3 cups of water in a pan over medium high heat; add salt, oil and potatoes.
- Cover and cook potatoes till they are tender, which will take approximately 20 minutes. Remove them from the water.
- Once the potatoes are cool to touch, scoop out the insides from the center leaving ¼ inch thickness to outside of the potato.
- Set potatoes aside.
- Preheat oven on 180c
- Mix all the ingredients of filling in a big bowl
- Take each potato bowl and Place filling prepared above into the bowl.
- Put a slice of cheese on each bowl and put these potato bowls in preheated oven for 25 mins.
- Serve them hot with sauce or dip of your choice.