Serves 4-5 person
- 1/2 kg Paneer
- 1 Onion
- 1 Capsicum
- 1 tomato
- i tsp Chopped Coriander
- 1/2 cup hung curd1 tsp Garlic paste1/2 tsp Kasoori Methi
- 2 tsp Chaat powder
- Salt to taste
- Red chili Powder to taste
- 1/2 Tsp Roasted Besan
- 1/4 Tsp Gram Masala Powder
- Cut Paneer into long 1/2" thick cubes.
- Cut all vegetables into cubes and take out the seeds of tomato.
- Mix all ingredients for marinate.
- Add paneer and all the vegetables in marination and keep aside for 1/2 an hour.
- Preheat oven on 180c.
- Now in a tooth peek skew 1 paneer, 1 onion, 1 capsicum and arrange as many tooth peek as you can with paneer in a oven safe dish.
- Now brush this paneer with oil.
- Put this paneer in oven for half an hour on same temperature.
- Now take out paneer from oven Garnish with coriander and lemon slices sprinkle some chat masala.
- Serve tandoori paneer tikka hot with hari chutney.