Serves 4-5 person
- 2 Big Boiled and mashed Potato
- 1 Cup Boiled Peas
- 2 slice of Bread
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- 4 Burger
- 1 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 Slice Onion
- 1 Slice tomato
- 4 slice cheese(optional)
- Oil for frying
- Heat oil in wok.
- Mash boiled peas in grinder. Mix these mash peas in mash potato.
- Crush bread slice with your hands then add the in boil potatoes.
- Add salt and black pepper and mix all of them together.
- Make round and dlat balls of this mixture and deep fry them.
- Now cut burger bread into half and spread mayonnaise on both the slice
- Now on one slice of burger put a slice of onion and tomato and 1 fried tikki with cheese slice and close this with another slice.
- If you want you can grill this burger or you can eat it like that only.