- 500 gm Fish (boneless and skinless)
- 1 Egg
- 1 tsp Salt
- 2 tsp All Purpose Flour
- 2 tsp Lemon Juice
- Oil for deep frying
- 1/4 tsp White Pepper
- 1/4 tsp Garlic powder
- Bread crumbs for coating
- Cut the fish into finger shaped pieces.
- Marinate the fish fingers with pepper powder, lemon juice and salt.
- Keep these in refrigerator for about 15 minutes.
- Now make a paste of flour and beaten egg.
- Dip and coat each fish finger in this mixture and roll it in the bread crumbs.
- Dip them in beaten egg and roll with the breadcrumbs properly.
- Heat oil in a pan. Deep-fry the pieces till they turn golden brown.
- Serve it with tartar sauce or tomato sauce.