- 250gm Pasta(any pasta of your own choice)
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1tsp chopped Garlic
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1/4 tsp Chilly Flakes
For white Sauce
- 1/2 cup Processed cheese, grate
- 2 cups + as required Milk
- 1tsp Maida(all purpose flour)
- 2tsp Butter
- Boil water in a non-stick deep pan with salt and one tablespoon oil.
- Add all the pastas and cook till soft but firm. Drain and keep aside.
- For white sause heat two tablespoons butter or oil in a non-stick pan. Add the maida and sauté lightly.
- Add the milk, gradually, stirring continuously so that no lumps are formed. Keeping aside two tablespoons of grated cheese and add the rest to the sauce and continue to stir.
- After adding cheese the sauce will thicken further, so add more milk to adjust the consistency.
- Add salt, white pepper powder and mix
- In a seperate wok take oil and saute garlic.
- Add boiled pane pasta in whitesauce
- Add white sauce in this and mix well.
- Add oregano and chilly flakes
- Serve hot