Serves 3-4 person
- Paneer - 250 gm
- Salt - 2 tbsp
- White pepper powder – ½ tsp
- Corn flour – 1 1/2 tbsp
- garlic paste - 1 tbsp
- Crushed garlic – 1 tsp
- onions sliced - 2 cups
- Capsicum thick sliced – 1 cup
- Green chilies sliced - 2 tbsp
- Soya sauce - 1 tbsp
- Chilly sauce – 1 tsp
- Vinegar - 2 tsp
- Ajinomoto - 1/4 tsp
- Oil - for frying.
- Little water.
- Cut the paneer into cubes.
- Make a thick batter of cornflour, garlic paste, salt, 1 teaspoon of soya sauce with milk
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the paneer pieces coated with mixture till golden in color.
- Heat two tablespoons of oil in a wok,
- Add crushed garlic and stir-fry for a minute.
- Add sliced green chilies, onions and green capsicum. Saute for a couple of minutes. Add fried paneer
- Add salt, white pepper powder, soy sauce, chili sauce and stir well
- Blend 1 tsp cornflour in a quarter cup of water.
- Stir in the blended cornflour and cook on high heat, stirring and tossing until the sauce thickens to coat the paneer and the vegetables.
- Sprinkle ajinomotto over the top and mix well.
- Serve immediately.