- 500 gm mince chicken
- 2 slice bread
- 1 cup dry bread crumbs
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander seed
- 1 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup sweet chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup plain flour
- 2 egg yolk
- Salt according to taste
- oil for frying
- In a large bowl, mix together the chicken and bread slice. Season with flour, egg yolk, green onion, ground coriander, cilantro, chili sauce and lemon juice; mix well.
- Using damp hands, form mixture into evenly shaped balls that are either small enough to eat with your fingers, or large enough to use as burgers.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Fry the chicken balls in batches until well browned all over.
- Serve this with dips of your own choice