Serves 4-5 people
- Paneer (cut into cubes) 500 gm
- Tomatoes 7-8
- Onion 1 big
- Ginger 1 teaspoon
- Garlic paste 2 teaspoon
- Cream 1 cup
- Salt according to taste
- Red chilly powder ½ teaspoon
- Coriander powder ½ teaspoon
- Sugar ¼ teaspoon
- Oil 1 tablespoon
- Ajinomoto ¼ teaspoon
- Yellow butter 25 gm
- Boil tomatoes with onion in ½ cup of water in pressure cooker for 2-3 vessels.
- When this mixture cools down, blend this and make puree of tomatoes.
- Now with the help of big strainer, stain out all the seeds of tomatoes.
- Add cream in this fine puree.
- Now take a big wok and oil in this wok
- Add ginger garlic paste in oil and sauté this for 2 minutes.
- Now add all the dry masala in wok and sauté this for 1 more minute.
- Add tomato puree in this mixture.
- Now add sugar in this mixture.
- When this puree start boiling add paneer ( you can deep fry the paneer cubes) in the wok.
- Boil this for 2-3 min and then add ajinomoto and yellow butter.
- Garnish this with green coriander and serve this hot.