Serves 5-6 people
- Carrots 1 kg
- Milk 1 kg
- Sugar 1/2 cup
- Condense milk 250 gms
- Ghee 250gms
- Dry fruit of your choice
- Peel and shred all the carrots.
- Put this shredded carrot in pressure cooker with 1 cup of milk and turn off the gas after 1 vessel.
- Now take big wok and add carrots into that with all the milk.
- When the milk start boiling then slow the gas and wait till whole milk evaporates. This will take 40-45 minutes.
- Now add ghee, sugar, dry fruits and condense milk in woki.
- Saute this for 5-7 minutes.
- Serve hot and enjoy!