- Maida (plain flour) 1 cup
- Milk 1.5 cups
- Cocoa powder 1.5 tsp
- Vanilla essence few drops
- Sugar 1 cup
- Oil 3/4 cup
- Baking soda 1 tsp
- Raisins 1/4 cup
- Chopped nuts a hand full
- Boil milk in a pan, Add the raisins and allow the milk to cool down.
- Blend this mixture in a blender till the raisins are grounded well.
- Add the oil and blend again till it becomes thick in consistency.
- Add the sugar and again blend for another few minutes.
- Transfer this mixture into a bowl.
- Sieve the maida along with the baking powder and cocoa powder.
- Add the flour little by little to the blended mixture and gently mix in 1 direction only.
- Add to this, the chopped nuts dusted in a little flour and the vanilla essence and again mix gently.
- Grease a large microwavable dish and pour in the batter.
- Microwave for 10 minutes on high checking once in between.
- Allow to stand for 2 minutes.
- Remove the cake and allow to cool.
- Decorate as you wish.