Serves 4-5 people
- Maa ki dal 1 cup
- Cream1 tablespoon
- Onion paste 1 tablespoon
- Ginger garlic paste ½ tablespoon
- Tomato paste 2 tablespoon
- Red chilly powder ½ teaspoon
- Corriander powder ½ teaspoon
- Salt 1 teaspoon
- Orange edible color 1 pinch
- Garam masala ½ teaspoon
- Cardamom(Big and small) 1 pc each
- Bay leafs 1 piece
- Boil dal in water and cardamom tej patta in a pressure cooker for ½ an hour
- Take oil in another wok and sauté onion and ginger garlic paste.
- When onion turns brown color, add dry masala like red chilly, daniya, salt into that and sauté for another minute.
- Add tomato paste into that sauté this till oil leave the masala.
- Add this masala into boiled dal.
- Give 1 more whistle to the dal.
- In the end add orange color and cream in the cooker and boil this for another 10 minute.
- Mix garam masala well and garnish this with fresh green coriander.