- Cauliflower (Gobhi) 500 gms
- Aloo 2-3
- Red chilly powder ½ teaspoon
- Coriander powder ½ teaspoon
- Cumin powder ¼ teaspoon
- Garam masala ¼ teaspoon
- Salt according to taste
- Onion 2 fine chopped
- Ginger garlic 1 teaspoon
- Tomato 2 fine chopped
- Oil ½ tablespoon
- Extra oil for deep frying
- Deep fry aloo and gobhi and keep it separate.
- Take oil in another wok and sauté onion and ginger garlic in that.
- When onion starts changing its color add dry masala like red chilly, daniya, turmeric, jeera, salt into that and saute for another minute.
- Add finely cut tomato and sauté this till oil leave the masala.
- Then add fried aloo gobhi in the masala.
- Sprinkle little bit of water(1 table spoon) and mix masala with gobhi aloo.
- Sprinkle garam masala and mix well.
- Garnish this with green coriander and serve hot with roti or nan.