Serves 4-5 people
- Chick peas (Chole) 250 gms
- Oil 2 table spoon
- Corriender powder1 teaspoon
- Ginger (finely grated) 2 inch
- Jeera powder ½ teaspoon
- Dry mango powder ½ teaspoon
- Garam masala ½ teaspoon
- Red chilly ½ teaspoon
- Cinnamon sticks 2 inch
- Cloves 4 pc
- Cardamom 2piece
- Big cardamom 1 piece
- Soak chole overnight in water
- Take 2 glass of water in pressure cooker add cinnamon, cloves, cardamom and chole in water
- Put this on high flame and wait for 2-3 whistle
- Then put the cooker on slow flame for another 30 min
- After 30 min if the chole are completely boiled then heat oil in heavy bottom small pan
- Then slow the flame of gas and add jeera and coriander powder when coriander powder turn brown add grated ginger in oil
- When ginger turns its color then add garam masala and red chilly powder
- Then put this tadka in cooker.
- Add salt, dry mango powder in cooker
- Boil this for 15 min more.
- Garnish the chole with tomato, onion and green chilly.
- Serve this hot with puri or bhatura.